Sunday, July 10, 2016

measuring my home electric energy usage - index

INDEX to the series this page

OLD VERSION - PLEASE see *NEW INDEX*
Same articles with framework Sept 2021


Exploring with my smart meter and a few other tools.

I don't have a very complicated house. It is old with old appliances for the most part. I am looking for sensible upgrade paths that can be measured. I like data. Data does not have to be complicated to be good data.

My writings/pieces/articles often arrive in some random order. Sooner or later, when I've got enough of the pieces, I feel the need to have an index. I occasionally rearrange the index. This is the latest edit (Mar 15 2020).

I am still learning. No intro or conclusion to the writings yet. You can start reading anywhere that interests you.


Thank you for your interest.

George Plhak,
Lion's Head, Ontario, Canada

INDEX to the series this page

No comments: